Thinking of You

Hi Everyone,
So for todays post... I made some thinking of you cards.... I typically don't create these types of cards.. I tend to create special occasions and birthday cards... So this was a nice little change...
As always I go over all of the products used in my youtube video which will be below. I created this card in 4 different colors.I have pictured 2 below, to see the other colors and the inside of the cards please be sure to check out my video.

Card #1

Card #2

Here is the quick video I created on all 4 cards.


Products Used
Cardstock 
 110lb Recollections in Black, White and Blue 
Dies 
Papertrey Ink - Wine Bottle Tag #2 


Stamps
Misc - Stampendous Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Versamark Ink Pad, various metal filigrees and glass flat back rhinestones.

If you have any questions please let me know!


No comments