Dies R Us - Happy Birthday Card

Helllooooo!
I'm back today with another project for Dies R Us. I created a birthday card for my sister using a bunch of wonderful dies!As always all products will be listed below as well as my Youtube video. In my video I go over all of the products found in the store as well as the details of the card.
So with out further delay here is my card.

YouTube Video

Dies R Us Products Used







Other Products Used
Cardstock - Recollections 110lb cardstone in White and Pink , Paper & more - 90lb Bright Silver Foil
SVG File from Silhouette Store - 3D Cherry Blossom Flower - Item#55887
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen - Clear
Papertrey Ink - Birthday Mini Stamp Set
Various Metal Filigrees , Various sizes of clear glass flatback rhinestones.

If you have any questions please let me know.


No comments