4x6 Index Card

Hi Everyone! 
Quick post today... I was able to participate in one of my friends Challenges on YT. 
It was to create a 4x6 Index card, decorate the front however you wanted and on the back some details about yourself. 
I rarely find time to participate in challenges and swaps but I wanted to make sure to support my friend and she gave plenty of time to complete it!
As always my posts are always short and sweet!
So without further delay here is how mine turned out.
I used various products, all which I love! Die cuts, bling , metal! Love Love!
Here is the YT I created to go over all of the products used.


Products Used
Dies - Sue Wilson Australian Collection Background, Sue Wilson - Phoebe Die,
Cottage Cutz - 3D Flower #7 (retired)
Cardstock - Recollections 110lb Black Cardstock, Paper and More Cherry Red 100lb cardstock & 90lb Bright Gold Foil cardstock
Accents - Bronze metal filigrees and clear glass flat back rhinestones in SS8, SS10 and SS16

If you have any questions please let me know!




No comments