Dies R Us - Decorative Gift Bag

Hi Everyone! I'm back again with another DT project for Dies R Us
Today I have a decorative gift bag for you. 
I have been making so many cards lately that I just wanted a break and do something a little different, so I decided to decorate some gift bags... I love to give cards and gifts in handmade bags or boxes  so I like to decorate a bunch in my spare time so they are readily available when I need them. Dies can be so versatile, can be used on any project you can think of.
As always I created a video for you if you which will be shown below.
 So with out further delay here is my project.



PRODUCTS USED

Dies R Us Products





Other Products Used
Recollections 110lb Cardstock in White and Black
Misc Metal Filigrees and Glass flatback rhinestones in Light Siam - SS12 and SS20

If you have any questions please let me know. 

No comments