Dies R Us - Happy Birthday To You

Happy Sunday!
 Before I get started I just wanted to say hope everyone is having a fabulous holiday weekend!
Now onto some crafts! :)
I needed to create another Birthday card , so this time I decided to go with an all cream card.
I initially began wanting an all cream die cut card then I ended up with a bunch of metal on it!
I absolutely love how it turned out.
So without further delay here is my card for today.
As always for full details check out my YT video below.
Hope you enjoy:)






Dies R Us Products Used


Other Products Used
Cardstock - Recollections 110lb Cream
Stamps - Stampendous : Birthday Wish , Papertrey Ink: Inside & Out Birthday (item# 2317)
Misc Products - Versamark Ink Pad, Stampendous Detail Gold Embossing Powder, various metal filigrees and flat back pearls in cream.

No comments