Dies R Us - A Merry Little Christmas

Hello everyone!!!
I am back with another project for Dies R Us!
Today I have a Christmas card for you. I hauled the Amy Designs Ice Crystal frame a few months ago and I've been dying to use it! Ok as always my youtube video going over the details of the card will be posted below the card photo so head on over and check it out.




Dies R Us Products Used






Sue Wilson - Classic Poinsettia Open Petals



Sue Wilson - Berry Sprig


Poppy Stamps - Wispy Pine Needles


Poppy Stamps - Shasta Twigs


Other Products Used
Cardstock - 110lb White Cardstock from Recollections, 90lb Bright Silver Foil from Paper & More, Silver Glitz Paper from DCWV
SS10 and SS16 Clear Glass flat back rhinestones
Adhesives - Art Glitter Glue and Nuvo Liquid Adhesive

If you have any questions please let me know :) Hope you enjoy!



No comments