Custom Treat Bag Toppers


Hello everyone!
I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July!
So I looove to create treat bag toppers as much as I do cards and gift tags so I decided to play around with my cameo and design some of my own.
I started off with some quick and easy designs...
I will be doing a mini series on my channel for treat bag toppers as well as resuming my gift tag series.

YT video will be below the pic. In the video I go over the details of the toppers as well as show the products used.

Here are my first set of toppers :)
I forgot to mention in the video the measure approx 4" Tall and 4.5" Wide.
Since I did create this on my cameo I can customize it to any size that I wish :)
Hope you enjoy~


YouTube Video



Products Used

Dies


                    


Cardstock
110lb Recollections Black Cardstock from Michaels

Misc Supplies
SS12 & SS34 Clear Glass flatback rhinestones
SS10 & SS30 Light Colorado Topaz Glass flatback rhinestones
Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue

No comments