Die Feature Series - Tonic Studios - New Decorative Handbag Dies

Hello Everyone.
I'm back with another Die Feature Series Video.... For those of you that don't know I have a series video on youtube where I feature a specific die and talk about the details, the pros and cons to the dies in my opinon, price points, etc.... 
Today I am featuring the new Tonic Studios Decorative Handbag Dies.
I go over all of the details in the video which will be listed below the photo. so head on over and check out the video.
With out further delay here are the GORGEOUS bags... 

And just like the other decorate gift bags I absolutely LOOOOVE them!
Here is the video going over the dies and all of the details!! Hope you enjoy!


To decorate the bags which i did not talk about in the video I used a few metal filigrees as well as a few dies.
The dies used were the Cheery Lynn Rose Leaf Strip, Sue Wilson Dandelion Clocks. The flower was created from an SVG file from the Silhouette Design Store.

If you have any questions please let me know!



No comments