Dies R Us - Exquisite Poppy

Time for another Dies R Us Design Team project.

Today I'm back with a relatively simple card for me. Instead of having background dies this time I went with an embossed background which I created with Sue Wilsons 8x8 Tulip Twist embossing folder.  As always I love adding handmade flowers and a bunch of different types of greenery so this card is no different with a nice floral arrangement. 
For all the details on this card please watch the youtube video below the photo










Sue Wilson - Double Pierced Background Rectangles




Other Products Used

Sue Wilson Tulip Twist 8x8 Embossing Folder




Sue Wilson - Dandelion Clocks Die


Cardstock - 110# Recollections cardstock in White and Blue , 90lb Bright Silver foil cardstock from Paper & More

Misc - Silver detail embossing powder from recolletions, misc metal filigrees, glass flatback rhinestones in cobalt.

If you have any questions pleas let me know! :)
Hope you have a great day!


2 comments

  1. Hi Monica, I have to say, you've become an inspiration for me. I've always been afraid to make cards. Especially nice clean line ones. I've been more of a mixed media kind of girl. I hope to create a birthday card soon and intend to make one using some of the embellishment's I bought from you. My biggest card size is 5 x 7. When I finish I'll post it on my blog so you can come and see it. I welcome your comments, critique and any tips you can share. Have a great weekend. I love your cards. Thank you for showing the items you use to create your cards and other projects. Maria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria, Thank you for such sweet comments. Sorry for such a late reply I don't really monitor the blog, i know I'm terrible lol... I'm so glad Ive been able to inspire you. Just jump right in an make some cards, to get started why don't you start on mixed media cards and work your way up to clean line ones. It might help you transition a little easier. Just remember to have fun with it and dont stress about the out come. Cant wait to see what you create :)

      Delete