Dies R Us - Thinking of You Tag

Hello crafters! 
So today I am here to share with you my last design team project for Dies R Us.
The past year on the DT has sure flown on by!
Thank you so much to Dies R Us for the opportunity to design for them! 

So for today's project I went ahead and used the same color palette I used on my previous project. But I decided to make a simpler project, so I went with a tag.
As always my posts are short and sweet ( tho I can't say the same about most of my YT videos lol)
so with out further delay here is my project. 
Hope you enjoy!


YouTube Video



Dies R Us Products Used













Other Products Used

Cardstock - Recollections 110lb cardstock in White, Black & Yellow, 90lb Bright Gold Foil from Paper and More, 100lb Poptone cardstock in Jelly Bean Green
Adhesives - Glossy Accents
Misc Items - G45 Staples Regular Black Tag Album, ss30 & ss34 clear glass flatback rhinestones






1 comment