Dies R US - 4x4 Notecards

Hello crafters!
I'm back today with another design team project for Dies R Us.
As always my posts are always short and sweet since I go over all of the products/details on my youtube video which will be posted below the photo.
For today's project I decided to make two notecards using of course my favorite dies - Sue Wilson.
So without further delay here are my notecards.
Hope you enjoy!!


YouTube Video



Dies R Us Products Used









Other Products Used

Dies:  Cottage Cutz - #3D Flower #1
Cardstock : 100lb Cherry Red by Pop-Tone & 90lb Bright Gold Foil from Paper & More , 100lb Jelly Bean Green by Pop-Tone from Cards & Pockets, 110lb Black & White by Recollections
Other Products: Art Glitter Glue, Glossy Accents, Metal filigree embellishments, SS10 & SS16 Clear glass flatback rhinestones.




No comments