Dies R Us - Birthday Wishes

Hey my fellow crafters!
So I am back with a Dies R Us design team project! 
For todays project I went a little out of my comfort zone and made a card thats a little different to my typical style.  As always I will be listing my youtube video below the photo, in the video I go over the specifics of the card. if you have any questions please be sure to comment on my video, for some odd reason I am no longer able to reply to comments on my blog posts.
As always you know my posts are short and sweet so without further delay here is my card. Hope you enjoy!


YouTube Video




Dies R Us Products Used








Other Products Used

Dies - Cheery Lynn Designs - Rose Leaf Strip, MFT Die-namics - Pierced Fishtail Flags Stax 
Cardstock - Recollections 110lb cardstock in Black, White & Yellow , 90lb Bright Gold Foil Cardstock from Paper and More.
Embellishments - ss16 & ss20 clear glass flatback rhinestones, Metal filigree corners and a flower beadcap as my flower center.
Adhesives - Art Glitter Glue & Glossy Accents






No comments