Elegant Birthday Card

Hey Everyone,
So I am back with another card share. I know I know it seems like all I do is create cards.. lol. I feel like only a card maker at the moment. But I did finish another mixed media tag that I will be posting shortly and I have been working on some scrapbook layouts so stay tuned for those.
I actually did a complete start to finish video on this card so if you are interested click HERE.So without further delay here is the card :) I had originally intended on this card being a wedding or anniversary card since I chose the silver and gold foil paper but did not have the appropriate stamps for it so of course it became a birthday card. But hey you cant have too many birthday cards in your stash lol.


Front of the card
So on the front I used an array of metal filigree products from ButterBeeScraps Artistic Treasures as well as a crochet doily which I got from ThePaperBagLady. The background silver die cut piece was cut from Cheerylynn Designs Mediterranean Lace Rectangle Frame and I backed that with gold foil paper. The happy birthday stamp is from the Paper Trey Ink Inside and Out Birthday Stamp Set which was heat embossed with Ranged Fine Detail Gold Embossing powder.

Inside of the card
The inside as always I like to decorate as well. I used the same filigree corners as I used on the front of the card. The sentiment is also from the same Paper Trey Ink stamp set I listed above.

If you have any questions please let me know.
Thank you so much for stopping by

Monica aka Scrappin4MyBoys

2 comments

  1. OMG! I LOVE this! Absolutely stunning! :) Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I love this card as well. I have yet to sell it or give it away lol. ~ Monica

      Delete