Card creation post

Hey Everyone,
I'm back I know a couple of months between posts. Well I've been creating cards a bunch since its the quickest thing for me to do when I am busy, plus cards just come really easy to me. So I will be doing separate posts for each card. All 3 cards were using metal filigrees as the key embellishments for the cards. So here is the first card I created. I went with a simple designs for this one. Not a whole lot going on. I had purchased the prima doily dies when they were first released and had not yet used them so these cards came from my need to cut those doilies out. The card doesnt need a whole lot of explanation its pretty simple. If your interested in all the products used you can check out the yt video where I go over the products by clicking HERE



If you have any questions please let me know! Check out the next post for the next card :)

Thanks for stopping by:
Monica aka Scrappin4MyBoys

No comments