Dies R Us - Pretty in pastels

Hello my fellow crafters!
I'm back today to share another project on behalf of Dies R Us
I went on a little bit of a different route on todays card by using a bunch of light colors which I typically do not do. So I thought I'd change it up a little bit.
As always I go over all of the details of my projects in my YouTube video which will be listed below the photo. 
If you have any questions please be sure to comment and leave your question on my video since for some reason I am unable to reply to comments from here.

And without further delay here is my card!
Hope you enjoy!



YouTube Video





Dies R Us Products Used






Sue Wilson - Petite Forget Me Nots - CED1519
Sue Wilson - Jocelyn - CED4372
Sue Wilson - Belated Birthday Wishes - CEDME029


Other Products Used

Dies  - MFT Dienamics - Pierced Fishtail Stax - MFT489 (Retired)
Cardstock - Recollections 110lb in White,Pink & Cream , 90lb Bright Foil Cardstock from Paper & More, 100lb Colorplan in Pistachio.
Adhesives - Art Glitter Glue
Misc Embellishmenst - Glass flat back rhinestones ss12, ss16 & ss20 in clear.







No comments