Dies R Us - A Birthday Wish Feat. Sue Wilson Orange Blossoms

Hello Everyone!
I'm back today to share the beautiful card on behalf of Dies R Us.
As always my posts are short and sweet. For all the details check out my YouTube video which will be listed below the photo, and as a special treat today I actually included a process video showig me assembling the card.

So here is my card with out further delay!
Hope you enjoy!



YouTube Process Video



Dies R Us Products Used







Other Products Used

Cardstock - 100lb Cards & Pockets in Peach , Recollections 110lb in White & 90lb Bright Gold Foil from Paper&More

Stamps - Stamps to Die For - Item# UMS661 Shaded Orange Blossom Flowers & AmyR Stamps - Great Birthday Greetings (retired-no longer available)

Misc Products & Embellishments -
Art Glitter Glue, Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive, 
Stampendous Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Versamark Ink Pad
 Metal Filigree Corners, Leaves & Flower centers
SS10 & SS16 Light Peach Glass Flatback Rhinestones












No comments