Dies R Us - Two Cards

Hello Everyone!
I'm back with another design team project for Dies R Us.
For today's project I decided to create two similar cards with the same dies.
All of the details of the card as well as the Dies R Us products used on this card will be shown in my YouTube video which will be below the photos.
Before I get into the cards I did want to mention that one of the dies that I used ( The Californian Collection Background ) is a few years old so I for see it going into the retired zone really soon so be sure to pick it up before its gone! This die is no longer carried on at the store but I do believe it is still available when they have their Sue Wilson or European Die Special Orders. So be sure to check it out the next time you see it!
I really do love how these cards turned out so I will definitely be recreating the style card but as Birthday & Mother's day cards

Hope you enjoy! 






YouTube Video



Dies R Us Products Used

Sue Wilson Tropical Hibiscus - CED1477
Sue Wilson With Sympathy - CEDME024
Sue Wilson Thinking of You - CEDME027
Sue Wilson Berry Bough - CED3104
Sue Wilson Californian Collection Background - CED1101
Sue Wilson Double Pierced Background - CED5512



Other Products Used

Cardstock - 100lb Pistachio from Cards & Pockets 100lb Wisteria Purple & 90lb Bright Silver Foil from Paper & More, 110lb White & Light Blue from Recollections , Vellum from ThePaper Studio

Stamps - Tucked in: Thinking of you - Item# 3057 & Tucked In: Sympathy - Item # 3115 from Papertrey Ink

Ink - Lawn Fawn Dye Ink in Sugarplum & Jalapeno , Versamark

 Misc Items - SS12 & SS16 Glass flatback rhinestones in Aquamarine & Light Amethyst
Silver Filigree Corners and Flower Centers
Metallic Silver Embossing Powder by Recollections






No comments