Dies R Us - Christmas Bags


Happy Holidays Everyone!
So I am back up on the Dies R Us blog to share another Christmas Project with you! 
With Christmas right around the corner I am trying to finish up the last of my tags, bags & boxes so I wanted to share the most recent bags that I created. 
These bags are super quick and easy to put together in no time at all. 

All of the details of these bags are included in my YouTube video which is listed below all of the photos on this post.

Hope you enjoy!








YouTube Video



Dies R Us Products Used











Additional Products Used

Cardstock: 90lb Bright Foil Silver & Gold cardstock from Paper and More, Recollections White 110lb, and Silver & Gold Glitz Paper.
Adhesives: Designer Dries Clear Glue
Misc Embellishments: SS12, SS16 & SS20 Clear Glass Flatback Rhinestones



No comments