Dies R Us - Happy Anniversary

Hello! So today I am back with another project for Dies R Us.
Instead of my typical birthday card I decided to go with an anniversary card.
 But I love how this card turned out so much I will definitely be re-creating it and making it a birthday card or a Mother's Day Card.
As always I like to keep my blog posts relatively short since I create YouTube videos to go over all of the details of my card, so I will be listing the video below the photo...
I do however want to mention that the Sue Wilson Cathedral background that I used has been retired but Dies R Us still has a few in stock so hurry on over and get yours before its gone forever.

Now onto the card.. Hope you enjoy!


You Tube Video





Dies R Us Products Used









Other Products Used
Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes - Mulled Wine
Sue Wilson Stamps to Die For - UMS661 - Shaded Orange Blossom Flowers (co-ordinates with CED1445 Orange Blossom Die)
Stampendous - Detail Gold Embossing Powder
Versamark Pad
Colorplan 100lb Burgundy Cardstock
Bright Gold Foil 90lb Cardstock
Recollections 110lb Balck Cardstock
Misc Metal Filigrees
Amethyst Glass Flatback Rhinestones in SS16





Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

2 comments