Dies R Us - Congrats

Hello everyone! 
I am back today to share a project for Dies R Us!
So you guys all know I love quick and easy projects that don't take a lot of time! 
So for today's project I wanted to share some decorative gift bags that I created. 
I will list all of the products that I used at the end of this post. 
As always I created a youtube video where I go over all of the details of my project which I will have below the photo.
So without further delay here is my project.


Youtube Video



Dies R Us Products Used












Other Products Used
Paper - 100lb Wisteria Purple Cardstock , 90lb Silver Foil Cardstock, Prima Lavender paper, 100lb Recollections Black & White Cardstock
Glass Flatback Rhinestones - SS16 Clear , SS16 & SS20 Amethyst

Be sure to head on over to Dies R Us and check out all of the fabulous dies they carry! 


1 comment