Birthday Card for Shelly

Hi Everyone,
I'm here to share a birthday carD I created for my very good friend Shelly. Shelly and I also have a card challenge that we have going on so I took the opportunity to create this card for her as well as to satisfy our card challenge... We created this card challenge to build up our card stash as well as use up all the dies we have accumulated.  So here we go.. If you want to watch the youtube video where I show all the products the video will be listed below the card pic. I will also list the dies I used at the bottom of this post.
So lets get this started! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HOW THIS CARD TURNED OUT!!! I will give you a heads up.. Some of the Just Rite products I used have been retired so it might be a little difficult to find them so I will not link them below. Okie, without further delay here you go!


Dies Used:
JustRite - Antique Labels One

Butterbeescraps Items Used:

Other Products Used
Tim Holts Distress Stain - Festive Berries
Just Rite Stamps - Friends Antique Labels One and Large Fancy Sentiments
Recollections Silver Embossing Powder
Light Siam Glass flatback rhinestones in various sizes.

If you have any questions please let me know :) Just FYI I reply much quicker to comments left on video since I get the notifications. :)

Monica



No comments