2016 Christmas Cards

Ok so I know its 2017 and Christmas has long passed but I wanted to share the cards I made. I will link all of the Youtube videos where I go over all of the products used for each card...

So the very first card I made was the design I chose to send out to all of my close friends and relatives... I created it in several different colors which I will show... The first two are the white with silver and them the burgundy and gold....  I love the card so much I made it in blue as well... I used a bunch of dies on these cards.





Now onto the next card.... I have to say this is ,y least favorite of all that I made but I still like how it came out.

In this video I also show the blue card above...

Now for my final christmas card of 2016.... This one is mostly dies as well, and I love how this one turned out as well....


I hope you enjoyed the cards.... 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Monica


No comments