Embellishment Card # 4

Hey Everyone! Long time no post huh?! So I was perusing my blog getting ready to start a new post since I recently crafted. YES SHOCKER I KNOW, and realized that I never posted Metal Embellishment Card #4. So yes its almost 3 months late but hey better late then never right! So I am only showing the front since I seem to have misplaced the picture of the inside of the card LOL. Like all the others I used several different products from Butterbee Scraps Artistic Treasures over on Zibbet. I have listed all of the product items below for your easy reference as well as a link to the section in the store they are in!

.
 
Butterbee Scraps Artistic Treasures Items
Bronze Corner Filigree Item # 807-B in the Corner Filigree Section
Dimensional Bronze Filigree Flower Item # 7636 in the Flower Filigrees Section
Bronze Filigree Embellishment Item # 941 in the Decorative Filigrees Section
Clear SS10 Pointy back crystal rhinestones, SS20, SS16,SS12,SS10, & SS8 Clear Flatback Glass Rhinstones in the Bling!! Section

Other Products Used
Recollections Cream Card Base 
Heartfelt Creations Paper
Cheerylynn Designs Ankara Lace Border B332 ( purchased from Dutch Paper Crafts )
Crochet Doily from ThePaperBagLady
Glossy Accents to adhere all the metal

If you have any questions please let me know. I also have a video going over the card on my YT channel which you can find by clicking HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Hugz~

Monica - Scrappin4MyBoys

No comments