Altered Wooden Box and Card for Guest DT - Butterbeescraps

Helloooo! So I am back with another project share. I am still guest designing for Butter Bee Scraps Artistic Treasures over on Zibbet. I decided to alter a wooden box from Michaels as a gift for my sister's birthday. Check out the pics below for the projects as well as all the items that I used from the BBS Store. To check out a video click HERE.

So lets start with the card. This is a relatively simple card compared to how I typically make them but either way I love it. So for this card I created a step card, here it is :)

 Front of the Card

Inside of the Card


So now for the Box. I used a plain wooden box from Michaels. I stained the box with a Lindy's Stamp Gang Moon Shadow and adheres DCWV Chateau Lavender Polka Dot paper with Matte Modge Podge. The proceeded to add metal embellishments and WOC Flowers to the top of the box.

Top of the Box

Side view
 As you can see I used a ton of metal yumminess ALL over the box. I hope you enjoyed these projects. Now head on over to Butter Bee Scraps' and get yourself some awesome metal goodness!!!!If you have any questions please let me know :)

Butter Bee Scraps' Products Used
Bronze Filigree Butterfly Embellishment (Item #405-B) - Butterfly Filigrees Section
Antique Bronze Tibetan Style Corner Filigree (Item #HD901-B) - Hardware Section

Antique Bronze Box Closure (Item #HD665-B) - Hardware Section
Antique Bronze Box Feet (Item #HD095-B) - Hardware Section
Bronze Hitch Fasteners (Item #CL084-B) - Hardware Section
Bronze Small Hinges - (Item# HD6664-B) - Hardware Section
Bronze Curb Chain - (Item# CH481-B) - Chain Section
SS16, SS12, & SS10 Clear Flatback Glass Rhinestones - Bling!!! Section
Clear SS10 Pointy back Crystal Rhinestones - Bling!!! Section
Rhinestone Trim - Bling!!! Section
Bronze Filigree Bead Caps - (Item# CAP216-B) - Jewelry Findings Section

 Other Products Used
Wooden Box from Michael

 Wild Orchid Crafts Large Gardenia
Lindy's Stampg Gang - Violacious Violet Moon Shadow
DCVW Chateau Lavender 12x12 Paper
Matte Modge Podge
Doilies from ThePaperBagLady
Cheerylynn Designs Step Card Die B348 - Purchased from Dutch Paper Crafts

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs!!
Monica - Scrappin4myboys










No comments