Altered Cigar Box

Hey Ladies!!
I'm back.. I have been MIA for a little over a month! I was sick for a while then decided to read some books. I read the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy last week! Whew I love it! haahhaa.
So I signed up for my first swap over at minialbumscraps.ning.com so here is my completed project. I used the Coural Couture stack by DCWV.
 I painted the entire box with Orange acrylic paint then used Weathered Wood crackle medium and added white acrylic paint on top. I used a bunch of IAR and WOC goodness on this box.
To check out the video on youtube click HERE
For a complete list of products check the bottom of this post :)



Products Used:
Lindy's Stamp Gang 
Desert Moon Copper Pine Embossing Powder
Golden Sleigh Bells Starburst
Tibetan Poppy Teal Starburst

I Am Roses
Puffy Daises
Small Gardenia Petals

Wild Orchid Crafts
1 1/2" Trellis Rose
1 1/4" Wild Roses
1/8" Closed Rose Buds

Additional Random Products

Ribbon Slider Buckles (for 10mm centers)
10mm flatback pearls from SaCrafters
4mm white flat back pearl  trim
Rusty Hinge Distress Ink
White Acrylic Paint
Orange Acrylic Paint ( with a small dab of red)
Weathered Wood Crack Medium
Martha Stewart - Deco fan corner punch
Modge Podge
Tim Holtz Sizzix Flourish Die


Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

~Monica


1 comment