Altered Cigar Box. Take Two!

Helllllooooooo!!!
Ok so 2 posts in 1 day! I'm on FIRE!!!! So here is another cigar box that I altered! This is my 2nd one! I must say I LOVE it!! I think its super fabby! I made this on Monday 5/28 for my mommy for her b-day yesterday (5/30)! I got the box from Michaels and painted it with Craftsmart black acrylic paint then went to town with my goodies! Check out the end of the post for products used! If you want to see the video click HERE



Products Used
Craftsmart Black Acrylic Paint
DCWV La Creme Paper stack
Recollections Black Cardstock
Martha Stewart Deco Fan Border punch
Recollections Bling
Gold Mesh Bling
Black satin ribbon - 1/2"
Black satin/tulle pleated trim from hobby lobby
Black felt
6mm Black flat back string pearls
1" Clear baubles
2" Gold Nylon Butterfly

WOC
1 1/2" Trellis Rose
1 3/4" Open Rose (45mm)
Large Gardenia
1 1/2" Wild Roses
1 1/4 Wild Roses
Large Hip Rosebuds
1/8" Closed Rosebuds
1" Curly Rose ooh or is it 1 1/4" yikes i forgot sorry!
White stem gypsophelia flowers.

IAR
Large Maple Leaves

Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburts
Cranberry Mist Burgundy
Golden Sleigh Bells
Creme Brulee Cream
Cadbury Milk Chocolate

OK I think I got everything! Whew! This took forever!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Monica




2 comments

  1. Hi Monica, I found your blog through MAS and just want to say that I LOVE your altered cigar box---it's gorgeous. I'll be stopping by again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking it out Lori! I appreciate the love!
    ~Monica

    ReplyDelete