Altered Mirror

Hey Scrappers!
Finally I am getting around to doing the blog post for the altered mirror I did a video for about a week ago. I started this mirror with the idea it would be for my own scrap space but as I chose the paper I realized it would be perfect for one of my scrappy bff's new scraproom. This is for the lovely Kayluvs2scrap! She is truly one of the greatest friends I could have asked for as well as Mrs. Mely Goodman! I love these two ladies to death!
So to start things off I used a mirror I purchased at Ikea. I did not need to paint is since the frame was already painted black. I once again used the Black Currant paper stack by DCWV. I know I know I've used the same stack for all my projects... Well I only have 3 stacks but I promise I am currently working on something for Mely using a different stack lol. I hope to have it posted in a few days! I know in my video I said I would post all the items used but it's very time consuming lol. So I decided not to post them. if you really want to know just leave me a comment and I will let you know exactly what I used. I did go over it in my video so you can check that out if you want to know lol.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project.


 Kay I hope you like your mirror!

Happy Scrappin Everyone
~Monica

No comments