First Christmas Card of 2019 - Tutorial video included

Hello my fellow crafters.
So I finally got out of my card making funk and made my first card since the end of June. With Christmas right around the corner I thought I better get started on Christmas cards. I did create a video featuring all of the items used as well as a start to finish tutorial where you see me assemble one of the cards. The video will be listed right below the photo. If you have any questions please be sure to leave a comment on my youtube video as I am not able to respond here on blogger.
Hope you enjoy!


YouTube Video




Products Used

Dies

Sue Wilson - Classic Poinsettia - CED3008
Sue Wilson -Classic Poinsettia Open Petals- CED3019
Sue Wilson - Double Pierced Background Rectangles - CED5512
Sue Wilson - Snowflake Corner Border & Tag die - CED3019 (RETIRED)
Sue Wilson - Holly Jolly Sentiments - CEC771
John Next Door - Elderflower - JNDAD016
SVG File from Silhouette Store - Stitched Deco Frames Design ID # 104365

Cardstock

Pop-Tone Cherry Red - 100lb
Hazen Brilliance Silver Foil & Gold Foil - 90lb
Gold & Silver Glitz by Craftsmart
Recollections White - 110lb

Misc Supplies

Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Art Glitter Glue
Glossy Accents
SS8 and ss16 Glass Flatback rhinestones in Clear & Light Colorado Topaz
Stampendous Detail Gold Embossing Powder
Recollections Detail Silver Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink 
Metal Filigree Corners
Foam Tape

Hope you enjoy!




No comments