Gift Card Holders

Hello my fellow crafters!
So I finally got to some creating over the past weekend. I joined a Gift Card holder Swap on YouTube hosted by my dear friend Shanta who is Simply Shanta on YouTube.
And the inspiration hit me to get started right away so I began with my first card holder.
I have had the SVG file for quite sometime and have never used it so I thought this was the perfect time to use it.
I did do a start to finish on this so please check out my YouTube video which will be right below the photo.
Hope you enjoy!


YouTube Video 



Products Used

SVG Files from Silhouette Design Store
Santa Owl Money/Gift Card Holder Pocket Envelope - Design # 282012
Stitched Deco Frames - Design # 104365

Dies
Sue Wilson - Classic Poinsettia - CED3008
Sue Wilson - Classic Poinsettia Open Petals CED3040
Sue Wilson - Berry Sprig-  CED3053
Impression Obsession - Pine Sprig  Set - DIE319-K

Stamps
Creative Expressions - Holly Jolly Sentiments - CEC772


If you have any questions please leave a comment on my youtube channel video. For some weird reason I am unable to reply to my comments on my blog.







No comments