Mixed Media Altered Letter

Helloooo everyone,
SO its been a hot minute since I posted anything so here I am. I uploaded a start to finish on a mixed media altered letter that I created. I started this project in like mid Jan or early Feb and worked on it randomly over the past several months. And I finally finished it back in the end of July but it took forever for me to do the voice over on the start to finish so I just got around to posting it.
As always my blog posts are short and sweet so I will be linking the start to finish video on the process below the photos and list the items used. 


YouTube Video




Products Used
Americana Short Circuit Stencil Prima Crackle Stencil - Item# 564247 Ranger Texture Paste Ranger Multi Matte Medium Prima Heavy Body Gel Prima Texture Powder - Item# 963699 Prima White Heavy Gesso - Item# 961374 Prima Mini Art Stones - Item# 963712 Prima Brown Rust Effect Paste Prima Red Rust Effect Paste Prima Yellow Rust Effect Paste Prima Art Alchemy Bronze Age Wax Prima Art Alchemy White Gold Wax Prima Archival Cast - Flaming Hearts - Item# 941567 - RETIRED Prima Mechanicals Vintage Trinkets Bottle Caps - Item# 961091 - RETIRED Aleene's Acrylic Sealer - Matte Finish Siam Glass Flatback Rhinestones

If you have any questions please let me know!


No comments