Dies R Us - Happy Birthday


Hello my fellow crafters!
I'm back today with another Dies R Us design team project.
But before I get started I just want to say that I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday season! 
So to get started here is my first card of 2019!
All of the Dies R Us products used as well as the details of my card, I go over it in my YouTube video which will be listed below the photo! 
So without further delay here is my card! 
I went with a relatively simple design hope you enjoy!



YouTube Video



Dies R Us Products Used









Other Products Used

Dies - MFT Pierced Fishtail Banner Stax

Cardstock - Recollections 110lb cardstock - Black, White & Teal , Clear Vellum by The Paper Studio

Stamps & Inks - Papertrey Ink Stamp - Keep It Simple Birthday III - Item# 3295
Versamark Ink , Stampendous Detail Gold Embossing Powder

Adhesives - Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive & Glossy Accents

Misc Embellishments - Metal Filigree Corners , Metal Filigree Flower Stamens, Metal Filigree Connector, SS16 Blue Zircon glass flatback rhinestones


No comments