Dies R Us - Merry Christmas


Hey Everyone!
I'm back today to share a Christmas Card I created as my DT Project for Dies R Us.
As always I have created a short youtube video for you to go over the Die R Us products that I used as well as some quick details on how I created my card.
Hope you enjoy!





YouTube Video



DIES R US PRODUCTS USED












OTHER PRODUCTS USED

Cardstock 
DCWV Gold Glitz Paper
Paper & More - 90lb Bright Golf Foil 
Recollections - 110lb White
Colorplan - 100lb  Forest

Stamps & Essentials
PaperTrey Ink - Keep It Simple - Christmas Mini Stamp Set - Item# 2892
Versamark Ink Pad
Stampendous Detail Gold embossing powder
Glossy Accents
Art Glitter Designers Dries Clear Glue

Misc Embellishments
Clear Glass Flatback Rhinestones in SS16
Metal Filigree Connectors and Corners in Bronze

If you have any questions please let me know!


No comments