Dies R Us - Wish Big Gift Set


Hello Everyone! I am back on the Dies R Us today to share a beautiful gift set with you! 
As I have mentioned before I absolutely love creating gift sets. A gift set for me is simply a card with a coordinating gift bag or gift box  & occasionally a gift tag to go along with it!
For today's post I included a card & and 8x10 gift bag.
For all of the details of my project please be sure to check out the video below my photo.
As always all of the products used will be at the end of this post.
So with out further delay here is my project, hope you enjoy!



YouTube Video



Die R Us Products Used











Other Products Used

Dies
Cheery Lynn Designs - Rose Leaf Strip

Cheery Lynn Designs Die Rose Leaf Strip, 1"X7.5"
Stamps 
 "Wish Big" -AmyR - Great Birthday Greetings(Retired)

*New AmyR Stamps Great Birthday Greetings Rubber Stamps

 "Just for You" - Justrite Stamps - 
Noel Christmas Ornaments Clear Stamp Set CR-03805

Misc 
Stampendous Detail Gold Embossing Powder
Metal filigree Corners & Connectors
Clear Glass flatback rhinestones in SS16
Cards & Pockets 100lb Cardstock  in colors Peach & Coral
Pre-cut Foam Tape from Front Porch Treasures (Manufactured by SuperGlue) (can be found at 99cent only stores)


If you have any questions please let me know!


No comments