Dies R Us - Sue Wilson Festive Frames - Eve


Hello Everyone!
So I am back on the Dies R Us Blog today!
Today I wanted to share a nice little card and bag gift set with you.
So, I recently hauled the Sue Wilson Festive Frames Eve die from Dies R Us and I immediately wanted to use it.
As always my blog posts a relatively short since I always do YouTube videos to go over all of the details of my projects, i will link the video below the photo.
So without further delay here is my project.


Here is my YouTube video where I go over the details of my project. Hope you enjoy!




Dies R Us Products Used





Other Products Used

Dies:
 Cheery Lynn Designs - Judy's Blooms
Paper Trey Ink - Tag Sale - Quilted Die
Stamps:
Paper Trey Ink - Keep It Simple - Birthday III
Cardstock:
Recollections 110# Cardstock in Black & Turquoise from the Blue Skies Pack
90# Bright foil cardstock from Paper & More
Misc Supplies
SS12 & SS16 Blue Zircon Glass flat back rhinestones 
Metal filigree corners, leaves and flower stamens



No comments