Dies R Us - Merry & Bright

Hello Everyone!
I'm back today with another project for Dies R Us.
I was in the Christmas mood so I decided to create a couple of treat boxes.
I used the Elizabeth Crafts Designs Pillowbox with Handle to create all of my boxes...
With out further delay here are the boxes. For all of the details please check out my youtube video which is shown below.


YouTube Video


If you have any questions please let me know :)

Dies R Us Products Used





Other Products Used
Cardstock - Cards & Pockets - 100lb Cardstock in Forest, Vermillion
Recollections 110lb Cardstock in White & Paper & More - Bright Gold Foil- 90lb Cardstock.
Additional Dies - Elizabeth Crafts Designs- Pillowbox with Handle.
Misc - SS8, SS12 & SS16 Light Colorado Topaz Glass Flatback Rhinestones






No comments