Loaded Envelope Swap

Hey Everyone!
I participated on a one on one swap with Eboney who is Sharingmoore on youtube. It was a pretty simple and straight forward swap... Create a loaded envelope and stuff it with anything we wanted. I added several different things to my loaded envelope but taking pictures of it all would be too time consuming. Check out the video below to see all of the goodies I stuffed it with... Here is a basic picture of the loaded envelope.


All of the products used will be listed below the video.
SO without further delay here it is


Products Used

Cardstock 
 Recollections 65lb black cardstock for the base.
Prima's Stationer's Desk

Misc metal filigrees and clear glass flat back rhinestones

Dies Used:





Sizzix Thinlit Plus - Pillowbox

Tonic Studios - Diamond Squeeze Box


Adhesives 




If you have any questions lease let me know :)


No comments