3x9 Mixed Media Canvas

Well hellooo!
So a couple of days ago I wanted to play with some new products that I received for my birthday. Colourarte Arte-Pigments!. So I went for a simple mixed media canvas... I go over all of the products and talk about how I created this in the video, which will be linked below all of the photos. I will list the main products used at the end of this post. So here are a couple of photos to show how the canvas turned out.






Main Products Used:
ColourArte Arte-Pigments - Wild Plum and Hot Cinnamon & "The Solution"
Shimmerz Inklingz - Miner Miner 49er
Prima's Heavy Black Gesso and Mini Art Stones
TCW 6x6 Stencils - Art Is and Tiny Circles
Various metal pieces from Butterbeescraps

If you have any questions please let me know. 
Thanks for stopping by!

Monica

No comments