ButterBeeScraps DT Project : Decorative Shadow Boxes

Hey Everyone,
Ok so I have two posts that I need to do. Both are BBS DT Projects. This post is a project that I did last week but life is too hectic and my blog suffers. So for my first official project as a BBS DT Member I decided to do a simple but cute project. So I have been wanting to use some of my Sizzix dies that I recently purchased so I thought this was a perfect time to get to use my Brenda Walton Shadow Box die. So without further delay here is the first of the two boxes I decorated. If you want details of what I did to the box please check out my youtube video by clicking HERE



Box #1 - I decided to create a belly band and place a large flower in the center as the focal point of the box. I used several metal filigrees to create this gorgeous flower. All products used from Butter Bee Scraps will be listed below the photos.


Box #2 - I went with a more subtle look for this one and by adding a handle I made an adorable little suitcase. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!! All Products Used are listed below!

~ Monica

ButterBeeScraps Artistic Treasures Products Used 

No comments