Steampunk Treasure Chest

Hey Everyone!
Sorry its taken me so long to create this post. So I was in a altered item swap with my friend Erica from CraftingErica on YT. We decided to alter a wooden treasure check from SaCrafters. So this was a lil bit of a challenge when I started it since her style was SteamPunk. I created this treasure chest prior to the Altered S that I posted like 2 or 3 posts back. So I spent a good amount of time on YT looking at Steampunk projects to geta good grasp of what steampunk entailed since I had never done steampunk before. I'm not going to go into detail over what I did to the chest here since I recorded a YT vid and went into detail over what I did. If you are interested click HERE. Otherwise here are the pictures of the box! I must say I LOVE the way the boxed came out! I totally wanted to keep it lol. But I knew I must part with so away it went.



As always here are the products that I used on the box. Thank you for stopping by :)

Main Products Used
MDF Wood Treasure Box from Sa Crafters
Craftsmart Black Acrylic Paint
Liquitex White Gesso
VivaDecor InkaGold - Brown Gold, Old Silver and Copper
Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany and Wild Honey
Tim Holtz Sizzix Gears Die
Scrabble Tile Letters
Glossy Accents
 Tim Holtz Stencils - Dot Fade and Honeycomb
Ranger Texture Paste

ButterBeeScraps Products Used


Wild Orchid Crafts Products


Thanks again!
Monica

No comments