Butterbeescraps Project - Altered Photo Frame

Hey Crafty Peeps,
So like I promised I'm trying to craft and post more frequently. So I'm here with a Butterbeescraps project that I created earlier this month. This was not created for anyone,just for me. I was bored and needed a break from B-Day party decorations for my oldest son's upcoming party. All i took were some gorgeous metal pieces, some lace, embossing power, paint and MDF wood frame and voila I was done. I created the metal embellishments previously which made the project super fast. I think it took less than an hour lol. A post will follow showing all of the embellishment pieces that I made. So with out further delay here is the frame.



TO check out all the details head over to my YOUTUBE channel and watch the video. Just click HERE. Check below for a complete listing of all the items used from ButterBeeScraps Artistic Treasures .


Butterbeescraps Artistic Treasures
Antique Bronze Tibetan Style Corners - Item# HD901-B - in the BRONZE FILIGREE SECTION
Bronze Filigree Embellishment - Item#540 - in the BRONZE FILIGREE SECTION 
Dimensional Bronze Filigree Blower - Item 7636 - in the FLOWERS FILIGREE SECTION 
SS8, SS10,SS12,SS16 Flat backs & SS10 Pointy Back rhinestones - in the BLING!!! SECTION

Additional Products Used
 MDF Wood Frame from Michaels
Black acrylic paint and sealer
Midnight Gold Two Toned Embossing Powder from Lindy's Stamp Gang
Script Stamp from Impression Obsession
Guipure Lace from Wild Orchid Crafts
Glossy Accents by Ranger

Thank you for stopping by!

Monica aka Scrappin4MyBoys



No comments