Butterbeescraps Artistic Treasures Guest DT Project # 2 - Metal Embellishment Cards ( 2 & 3)

I'm back. So here are cards 2 and 3 that I mentioned in my last post. These cards I made specifically for my Guest DT Project for Butterbeescraps Artistic Treasures over on Zibbet. To check out my video where I go over both cards click HERE. So for both cards the main element is the metal. And oh boy did I use ALOT of it. But in my opinion when it comes to metal - GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!  LOL!

Card #1 
For card one I have not decided if it will be a birthday card or an anniversary card. So I have left it blank for the time being. I will stamp my sentiment and place it on a banner in the center of the card once I make up my mind. For item #'s of all the products used check out the bottom of the post. 


Card #2
This card is a bday card! 

Products Used
Card bases from recollections - 6bar size ( 6.5 x 5)
Card 1 - Back ground paper is from DCWV Bella Armoire Stack
Crochet Doily from the PaperBagLady over on Zibbet - www.zibbet.com/thepaperbaglady
Metal Embellishements from Butterbeescraps Artistic Treasures
www.zibbet.com/butterbeescraps
 Item #254-B, Item #546-B, Item #540, Clear SS10 Pointy Back Crystal Rhinestones, SS20 Clear Flat Back Glass Rhinestones, SS12 Clear Flat Back Glass Rhinestones

Card #2 - Paper is from The Paper Studio  Tattered and Worn Pattern Paperstack
Crochet Doily from the PaperBagLady over on Zibbet - www.zibbet.com/thepaperbaglady
Metal Embellishements from Butterbeescraps Artistic Treasures
Clear SS10 Pointy Back Crystal Rhinestones,SS20 Clear Flat Back Glass Rhinestones, Clear SS16 Pointy Back Crystal Rhinestones, SS12 Clear Flat Back Glass Rhinestones, Item #941
Dies Used
Cheerylynn Designs Ankara Lace Border,Memory Box Elegant Scrollwork Flourish and Spellbinder Tag from Grommet Tags Set
All of these dies can be purchased from Pat & Darlene over at DutchPaperCrafts
www.dutchpapercrafts.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for stopping by!
HUGZ
Monica - Scrappin4MyBoys


No comments