Birthday Card

Hey Everyone!
Well its been quite a while since I last posted. There will be a series of posts back to back for some cards and such that I have created over this past few months. To start off with I created this bday card for my friend Julie - thepaperbaglady back at the end of March.
I created an Easel Card with the Cheerylynn Designs frech flare stacker Die (XL-12). I used the Swallowtail Butterfly stamp from Stampin Up and colored the butterfly with my Derwent Inktense color pencils. I also used a few other cheerylynn dies ( Daisy Strip, Rose Leaf Strip, Flourish Leaf Strip and the Anastasia Border Die.The Happy BIrthday sentiment comes from a Stampin Up Tiny sentiments set and the inside sentiment comes from Amy R - Best Birthday Wishes Stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by!
~Monica


No comments