Thank You Card

Hello my scrappy peeps!
I have been in this obsessive metal binge lately! All thanks to Monique - Butterbeescraps! Its all her fault. So here is a card that I created with some of the metal filigrees that I purchased! If you are interested in some she has a zibbet store and sells A TON of metal filigrees and charms. Here is the link to her store!! ButterBeeScraps Artistic Treasures
So this is a card base from Recollections that I used. Below the photo there will be  a list of all items used. Click HERE to watch my yt video on the card :)

Products Used
Recollections Black Card base
DCWV - Mariposa Paperstack and Cardstock stack
Metal Filigree Pieces
TPS - Greetings stamp set 
SS10 Pointy back clear rhinestones ( center of metal flower)

Dies Used
Memory Box - Elegant Scrollwork
Cheerylynn Designs - Mesh Border
Cheerylynn Designs - Rose Leaf Strip

Thanks for stopping by!!
Monica

No comments