Birthday Card #1 - New Series of Cards LOL




Heeey!!! Everyone I'm back!
It's been several month I know but I've been busy on that stinking mini album for Mo @ butterbeescraps. It was completed on 12/27 but I can't post it yet because she has not yet seen it! As soon as she does a video will be up on my yt channel!
So I was completely low on bday cards so I need to re-up my stash so I am attempting to make I card a week. This card here is from last week but I have not had time to get it posted.
So with out further delay here it is! If you want to watch the youtube video click HERE
FRONT

INSIDE - TOP 

INSIDE BOTTOM
So I used several different items on this card.  All of my Cheerylynn Designs Dies I purchased from Darlene over at www.dutchpapercrafts.blogspot.com check her out she has great dies!!!!

                                                                          Dies Used

  Cheerylynn -Italian Flourish       Cheerylynn - Olive Branches        Cheerylynn -  Francesca Border

 
Spellbinders Labels Eighteen
Other Products Used 

Wild Orchid Crafts
Large Gardenia Cream Flower
Small Filigree Corners - Gold
White Pearl Spray

I Am Roses
Large Green Rose Leaves

Stamps
Happy Birthday on Cover -  Amy R Stamps - All About Mom 
B-day sentiment on inside cover - Amy R Stamps - Best Birthday Wishes

Miscellaneous Supplies
Paper - Poetic Postage by The Paper Studio
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical Micas - Jazzin Jivin Purple
Distress Inks - Black Soot, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain
 Card Base - From Michaels

Thanks for Stopping By!!!!
Monica





No comments