Thank you Card

Hellooooo my scrappy peeps!
I am back with a very simple card that I created for a friend as well as the October Card Challenge that is being hosted over at Craft Happens Ning Site. 

I used a few dies from my stash on this card. The border on the side is from the Spellbinders Parisian Accents Die Set. The Fleur De Lis Background is a Spellbinders Impressibilities which I impressed onto a cream colored cardstock then distressed it with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I also used The Spellbinders Labels 18 Die.
The gorgeous flourish on the card is the Fanciful Flourish die by Cheery Lynn Designs which I purchased from Darlene over at http://dutchpapercrafts.blogspot.com/. She has great prices on all sorts of dies! The 3 Flowers on the card are all from Wild Orchid Crafts ..
Aside from this card I have been actively crafting here and there.  I am about 1/2 way done with the mini album that I have been working on for a personal swap with my scrappy friend Monique Mason over at ButterBeeScraps so stay tuned for that. I'm hoping to get it done in the next week or so!
Thanks for stopping by!
Monica

No comments