Another Altered Cigar Box

I'm back! Post #2 LOL. Well now that I look there will be 4 posts total lol.. I just noticed that I didn't post the 3rd altered Cigar Box that I did. This was created for a swap over at MAS -MiniAlbumScraps.ning.com. I must say I absolutely LOVE the way this box came out. Another one I wanted to keep for myself lol.
Anyways,tThis is going to be a quick post so I wont be listing the products that I used on this box since it was done back toward the end of June I believe and it would be very time consuming for me to go back and find all the products. I do go over all the products used on my yt video so if you are interested click HERE.

I know I always post all the products I used so sorry about that.  But since there are a total of 3 or 4 blog posts I need to make these short and sweet since my kids are already all over me to get off my laptop. LOL
Thanks for stopping by!
Monica


No comments