Chipboard Mini Album

Hey Everyone,
So here is my first take at a chipboard mini album from the dollar section at Michael's. I am not pleased with the way it turned out but I made a promise to myself to show everything that I created whether it came out nice or not. lol So here I am sharing even though it makes me cringe and want to hurl by looking at it. Anywhooo.... All the products I used will be listed below the photos. So this album was created for my son's teacher. today is his last day of Kindergarten :::sniffles:::: and i had completed forgotten I wanted to make his teacher a gift.. I only spent like 2 to 2.5hrs on this album. over the length of 4 days.. I know.. craftin time these past few days have been scarce. So I decided to use a paper collection that I hate lol... Its been sitting in my box for ages.. it was given to me a long time ago and it been sitting there. so I just decided to use it.... that was my first mistake using paper I didn't particularly love.. Oh well, it is what it is...So here are the pics. I did do a video on it which I have already posted on youtube.




I took the pics before I created the the photo tags that go in the album so theres no pics of that.. but your not missing anything lol. they are just photomats... no embellishing.
As you can tell I left the album pretty bare... hardly any embellishments.

Products Used
Chipboard mini album from Michaels
K&Co Amy Butler - Lotus Faded China Paper Collection
Recollections black cardstock
Black Soot Distress Ink & Versamark Ink
Recollections Pesto Pearl & Silver embossing powder
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburts - Silent Night Silver, Midnight Randevouz Raven and Freaky Franken Lime
Recollections Bling
Silver & Lime Green Mesh Bling
6mm black flat back pearls
10mm ivory & black flat back pearls from SaCrafters
Black lace
Martha Stewart - Deco Fan border punch
WOC - 1 1/2" Trellis rose, 1 1/4" wild rose, 1/2" open rose, cherry blossom and sweetheart blossom & chrysanthemums.
IAR - Puffy Daisies and Small Green Leaves
Heidi Grace Printed Alpha chipboard stickers - "Midnight Kisses"
Spellbinders Labels 4 I think lol

Thanks for stopping by
~Monica


No comments