Finished Altered Recipe Box

Hey Scrappers!
I have been working on an altered recipe box  for a swap hosted by the awesome kayluvs2scrap for the past 3 weeks now. Yeah I know 3 weeks..... but I finally finished it. I think I probably worked on it 30 minutes each week lol.  But hey what can you do when you have 2 lil ones at home... Scrap time is extremely limited.
I am actually very pleased with the way it came out. Not bad for my first one! I used the the DCWV Black Currant paper stack. LOike I have said before.. Gorgeous gorgeous paper. I wanted to keep the box but decided to send it off any way.  Here are some pics. I hope you like it!

Here is a video of the box! TFW!