Dies R Us - Simple Treat Box

Hello my fellow crafters!
 I'm back today with a design team project for Dies R Us.
As always my posts a short and sweet. I will have my YouTube video posted below the photos. I go over the products used that are carried in the store as well as a few details of how I created my project. If you have any questions please be sure to leave a comment on my video. 

Without further delay here is my project.
For today's project I chose to decorate a cute little gable box with a few dies carries in the store. All of the dies will be linked below the video. 
Hope you enjoy!



YouTube Video




Dies R Us Products Used









Other Products Used

Dies


Cardstock
Paper & More - 90lb Bright Gold Foil
Cardstock Warehouse - 12x12 cardstock (cranberry color)
Recollections - White & Black 110lb cardstock

Adhesive
Glossy Accents

Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive


Misc Embellishments
Metal filigree embellishments
SS16 Aurum glass flatback rhinestones



No comments