Monday, June 23, 2014

Quick Card Share

Hey Everyone,
So my goal this year is to try and post on my blog more frequently than I have in the past. So here is a quick card share. There is no video for this card as i created it on the fly Saturday morning and had to give it away right away. Its extremely simple and quick to make. No thought process was really involved. LOL. So I used MME paper on this card. I must say its an older lost and found collection and I dont even know the name of it. It's pink and we all know how I feel about pink. LOL. SO I used Butterbeescraps goodness on this card as always. I gotta have my metal on everything I create. ALso there is nothing really to  go over for the card. Its simply creating the step card which I used the Cheerylynn step card die for ( why cut with a trimmer or knife when a die will do it all for me?) LOL. As always I will link the BBS products used below as well as list the main products used.

Front View

Side View

Main Products Used
Cherrylynn Step Card Die - B348 which I purchased at Dutch Paper Crafts
Dienamics Vertical Greetings II Die - MFT
Think Big Favorites # 24 Mini Stamp Set - Paper Trey Ink

Metal Pieces from Butterbeescraps Used

Bronze Filigree Embellishment (Item #807-B) - Corner Filigrees Section

Bronze Filigree Embellishment (Item# 294) - Flower Filigrees Section 

 Dimensional Bronze Filigree Flower ( Item# 7636) - Flower Filigrees Section

Clear SS10 Pointy Back Crystal Rhinestones, SS16, SS12, SS10 and SS8 Clear Flatback Glass Rhinestones - Bling!!! Section

No comments:

Post a Comment